According to a recent eMarketer survey, 83% of companies have not integrated social media into their overall go-to-market strategy. Executives from SAP, Wells Fargo and NextPrinciples discuss how they have gone beyond the vanity metrics of fans and followers, by integrating social media into their marketing, sales and customer support strategies.
- Why social media should be part of every fabric of your organization and integral to your sales, marketing and support processes
- How to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events across social and traditional channels
- How to engage with your influencers and community
- How to enable a 360° view of your customers
- How to drive cross channel measures for superior customer care
- How to drive a closed loop process with CRM